Friday, October 3, 2014


 What  I learn about temperature?

What I learn about temperature  can measured in the mouth and rectum, axillary or ear. I learn what the normal range for body  temperature is. I learn why is temperature is so important. I learn how to use  a electronic digital thermometer. I learn how to use a tympanic thermometer. I learn how to  use a plastic disposable thermometer. I learn  how to take a patient temperature. I learn that body temperature is usually  lower in the morning and after the body rested. I learn that  body temperature is higher in the evening after muscular activity. This what I learn about temperature.
Electronic digital thermometers


How to  take temperature in the ear

 
 Plastic  Disposable Thermometers






























































No comments:

Post a Comment