Friday, October 3, 2014

What learn about blood pressure ?





What learn about blood pressure is blood pressure has signs or symptom. Another thing I learn about blood pressure how take a blood pressure. I learn what the top and bottom blood pressure number mean. I learn that blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart failure attack stroke, heat failure and kidney failure. I learn how to know when you blood pressure is low. I learn how to know when you blood pressure is high. I learn why blood pressure is so important. I  learn how to control your blood pressure. I  learn the10 common cause of blood pressure .One common  cause of blood pressure is one is poor diet smoke and drink. This what learn about blood pressure.
How to take a blood pressure
Food that help reduce blood pressure
Blood pressure cuff
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment